The Mineral Hotspring
The natural hot spring source was found on this piece of land about 40 years ago. The water originally sprung out about 3.5 meters above the ground. To control this precious water source, a concrete cap was placed on top of the spring, which reduced its height to 1-1.5 meters at the present day.
Our natural hot spring water has been independently tested and certified that the mineral water from our source contains the substances listed below:
- Nitrogen Sulfur
- Magnesium Chloride
All substances are at standard level and yet our mineral water has lower sulfur level than standard which makes our mineral water odorless and more pure than other sources.
The hot spring mineral water has many health benefits such as:
- Cleanses and beautifies your skin
- Eases and soothes tired or aching muscles and joints
- Eases tension and de-stress with the comfortable water temperature (approx. 45 °C)
- Provides more effective massage by deep heating the muscles prior to your treatment
Furthermore, the elements dissolve in the water are thought to have therapeutic value, for instance:
- Calcium is vital for bone structures and aiding the function of muscular tissues.
- Iron enhances red blood cells to carry oxygen around the body more effectively. It is also vital for the formation of the hemoglobin.
- Magnesium is one of the most important substances for muscular tissue, as well as vital for the kidney.
- Besides soaking in our natural Hot Spring Pool, The Hot Spring Beach Resort & Spa offers many other services for your complete relaxation such as Thai Massage, Foot Massage, Aroma Therapies and Facial Treatments. All our SPA products contain our pure natural mineral hot spring water as ingredient.